Monday, March 9, 2009

Off track

Hi. I hope you are all having a wonderful break. Thank you for all of the well wishes, prayers and good thoughts you all sent my way while I was with my mother. She is recovering well and especially liked the cards the students sent her. It was nice to get to talk with all of you at conferences last week and discuss the progress our fantastic students are making. We had a great final week finishing our study of Heredity, ending our Geometry unit and completing awesome paper dolls to culminate our adventure stories. Hopefully you got a chance to see them while they were in the hall- they were so cool!

Many of the students are well on their way to earning their Coyote Pride awards. While off track they can work on their great brain projects, fitness times, arts projects, study states and capitals, memorize poetry and study their times tables to continue their pursuit of this award.

Please have a safe break. I look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments: