Monday, December 8, 2008

Wow, it's Christmas time already. We are so excited to be off track. We had an amazing experience with JA Biztown. We learned SO much. Ask students from our class how much money they made? It was so interesting to see them actually running the city for the day. The teachers believe it was so valuable we have already booked next year and we had parents who have requested to go with us even though they will not have students in our grade!

I often get asked for Christmas ideas so I wanted to let you know about a great opportunity. Authorpalooza will be taking place at our local Barnes & Noble this Saturday. This is a great opportunity to go and meet authors and purchase books. The authors will be signing books as well. Many of the authors showcased have visited our school in the past.

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year.

No comments: